Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trailer of the Day: The Howling 3



HOLY HELL!

When I watched The Howling 2 I thought the movie suffered because it tried to continue the plot of the first Howling instead of going just completely, batshit insane. The Howling 3: Revenge of the Marsupials makes no such mistake. This could be the most ridiculously bad movie I've watched all year, and possibly the most entertaining. I can't even type Revenge of the Marsupials without loosing it.

I think what I liked most about this movie is that the actors seemed just as confused about the plot as the viewer must be. Half the lines are totally random and several plot points are barely explained (I'm lookin at you, werewolf nuns). I especially love the aborigine guy that keeps screaming at people for no reason.

And how 'bout that trailer! I actually found three and went with this one because it was the wackiest. Plus the quotes at the end are just great. "Should attract devotees of horror thrillers.". How's that for a shining endorsement!


No comments:

Post a Comment